March 19, 2015

College Life: A journey with friends



I’m writing this post exclusively for https://housing.com/.


             This post is all about togetherness, how I am achieving my goals with togetherness and support from my love ones. How we are together I this journey to achieve our achievements. How I am continuously growing with support of my love ones. There are a lot to write about our togetherness but will write something interesting here.


               "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."


              In Everyone’s life friends always in special role for their ambition and achievements, and my friends also for me. I was feeling proud to have such awesome friends with whom I achieved so much as well I enjoyed my life.

              Here I’m discussing about togetherness, so I can proudly say that my all friends was always with me, even I was with them in any moment. We were bunking classes together, we were roaming around city together, we were together for helping our friends to get his love, and we were ready twenty hour for our friends. So I can say we are together in this journey.



                  I have remember, when my friends was coming to my home before going college, many times they have to wait for me as I am so lazy to get ready. We used to reach college in half of lecture or in second lecture, If lecturer denied to get in class we went to college parking and started our gossip their without worrying about boring lectures. We used to wait for one hour after our college in college gate for junior girls as many of ours loves ones was junior only. So not only particular person was waiting for his loves, but everyone from group was waiting for our friends love one. We went college in Sunday and in holidays even after or classes were closed to have look of their junior lover. So proudly I can say that we are together.


                    For creating college project within deadline, we were together again in my home, and started development centre there and everyone finished their project before deadline as we all were talented. After finishing our college project it was time to prepare for exams, and yet again we together again for study. We were studying together with masti




                     After exam, now it was to prove again we were together, so we went together for achieving next level of our achievements of life, we were started a new journey together for our career and ambitions. A days gone many of us getting their path to next level of journey. Some of us get that path early and some us has taken some time to get that. As we were started our journey for next level, we were get busy one that now a days nobody have even a second for others. We are busy in building our goals. We forget everything that we enjoyed together, that we achieved together.




                 Those days were awesome, No matter now where we are, but I’m very sure everyone are missing those days, How we were together enjoyed a very important phase of our life. We know power of togetherness, and I’m very sure that we’ll be together again not immediately but definitely.


“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” 






0 comments :

Post a Comment